Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes you



Fine, I'll admit it. I think of you every second of every day. You're my favourite subject to talk about. When I hug you, I wish I was allowed to never let go. I always get excited when i get to see you again and I've completely and totally fallen for you. I swear to you I'll try my best. I won't let you fall. I won't let another tear run down your face. You're everything and i need you to see that. I'm sorry if I haven't treated you well. I realize how incredibly confusing things are between us right now. I can't even begin to explain our relationship. I just want you to know that if you ever need me, I'll always be there for you.

If I promise not to cry, would you look me in the eye and tell me what you really think about me? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment